Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Once this problem occurs, please check one setting: elementFormDefault="qualified", in XSD schema containing the elements or attributes mapping to the XML file.
This important attribute is on schema tag in XSD, which means all the elments inside are qualified and then can be used correctly.
<schema attributeformdefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/AsynHello" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
A loopback adapter is required in any of these scenarios:
- you are installing on a DHCP computer.
- you are installing on a non-networked computer and plan to connect the computer to a network after installation.
- you are installing on a computer with multiple aliases.
- you are installing on a networked computer (with static IP or DHCP), but you want to be able to run Oracle Application Server when you take the computer off the network..
- Option 1: Start up the installer with the OUI_HOSTNAME parameter. This parameter specifies the hostname that you want to use.
E:\> setup.exe OUI_HOSTNAME=myhostname.mydomain.com
- Option 2: Before running the installer, add a line to the C:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file with the following format:
IP_address hostname.domainname hostname
This line should come after the localhost line in the file.
Replace IP_address with the loopback adapter's IP address. This should be a non-routable IP address.
Replace hostname and domainname with the appropriate values.
Example:10.10.10.10 mycomputer.mydomain.com mycomputer
If you have already installed Oracle Application Server, you can change the hostname after installation using the change IP/hostname procedures documented in the Oracle Application Server Administrator's Guide.
Monday, July 21, 2008
It is invoked by this xpath function 'orcl:lookup-dvm' provided by Oracle.
Here is the example:
There are totally five input params:
1st: DVM name
2nd: Source column name defined in the DVM.
3rd: XPath of source data to be transferred, which will not be wrapped as string. In another word, there is no double quote marks at the begining and end of it. If it uses double quote marks, it means this param is a constant.
4th: Target column name
5th: Default value. If it is from a BPEL variable, please don't quote it with double quote marks.
It is simple, but you have to pay attention to the 3rd and 5th parameters if the value of them are dynamic.
To solve this problem, the easiest way is to erase these below properties: FileModificationTime and ModificationTimeFormat from the FTP Adapter wsdl file.
Then test it and it will work correctly.